50 Lifestyle Changes To Improve Your Health – Feel Happy and Energized
I am so happy you stopped by! I am guessing you want to make some lifestyle changes – Awesome!! My goal is to motivate and encourage you to step outside your comfort zone and do something you have never done before. I know it’s going to feel scary and you maybe afraid of what others might be thinking… but I want you to do it anyways! I guarantee you will feel happy, energized and productive. So let’s get started with these 50 Lifestyle Changes!
Listen To My Recent Podcasts [The Motivation Zone]
- Meal prep on Sunday. If you prep your food on Sunday, you won’t have to worry about cooking after a long day’s work. Open the refrigerator, heat it up and you have a home cooked meal ready and waiting.
- Exercise in the morning. Can you just imagine the energy and motivation you will feel when you release those endorphins first thing in the morning? You will feel energized all day long.
- Go to bed early. Nothing beats a good nights rest! Your mind will thank you and you will be more active and creative.
- Meditate. This daily practice will keep you relaxed and calm throughout the day. This is my favorite morning routine and I can’t live without it.
- Do Yoga. Ahh Yes!! If you have never tried this practice, I highly recommend it. I have been a yoga instructor for over 14 years and yoga has the power to transform your mind and improve your flexibility.
- Volunteer at a women’s shelter. When you give of yourself, you heart smiles and you truly understand the meaning; “It’s more important to give than to receive.”
- Drink 8 glasses of water. Hydrating is one the most important things you can do to flush out those toxins. Did you know keeping hydrated can combat fatigue? Stay hydrated! 🙂
- Read all food labels. If you are not reading labels on the food your purchase, you just maybe eating excessive sugar and saturated fats. Stay mindful of processed food, it contains the largest amount of salt and sugar.
- Take vitamins. Supplements keep us on track with the nutrient gaps we are missing in our diet. Stay healthy and find a vitamin that works for you.
- Create a monthly budget. A budget keeps you on track with the money coming in and the money going out. By budgeting your money, you are in control of your finances allowing you to save money for your goals.
- Write down your goals. When you see your goals written down in black and white, they take on new meaning. You stay more focused and on task.
- Try and avoid processed food. Convenience can mean large amounts of hidden sugar, fat and sodium. Learn which processed foods to avoid in your diet.
- Smile at a complete stranger. Make someone’s day by showing your pearly whites and saying “hi” to a complete stranger. Don’t wait for a person to smile, show them how it’s done!
- Invest in you. Self-care is necessary if you want to refuel your gas tank. You cannot give of yourself when your gas tank is on empty.
- Read a good book. Knowledge is power and reading is an activity that keeps the brain active and increase mental stimulation.
- Start an investment plan. It’s never too late to plan for your future. Create a plan to help and improve your financial goals.
- Eat more fruits and vegetable. Fruits and vegetables are a very important part of your diet. Start your day off right by adding fruits or vegetables to your breakfast routine.
- Start a journal. Journaling is the perfect way to write down your thoughts to release the stress and gain mental clarity. By writing down your thoughts, you can begin to solve your problems and stay focused.
- Create a morning ritual. Start your day out right with a morning ritual to boost your energy. Be sure you have the right blend of both physical and mental activities.
- Have an attitude of gratitude. Be grateful for what you have instead of being discouraged by what you don’t have. Life is not always fair but being grateful is a choice.
- Be spontaneous. One of the best ways to beat boredom is to do something spontaneous. Think of it as an adventure to break up your daily routine.
- Write a “To Do” list. A lists keeps you focused on what needs to be accomplished. The ability to check something off on your to-do list giving you a sense of progress and fulfillment.
- Recycle. Keep our environment clean by recycling. It helps to preserve our resources enabling us to have clean air and water.
- Watch less TV. Is TV influencing the way you see the world? Do your own investigation to seek the truth. Too much TV results in a disillusionment about what we expect from politics, love and relationships.
- Treat everyone with respect. Treat everyone with the same respect you would like to receive in return. You may no agree with their morals or values but honor their opinion.
- Stand firm to your beliefs and values. Always do the right thing even when no one else is watching. Do not allow outside factors, whether it’s people opinions or peer pressure, to prevent you from choosing the right thing to do.
- Dream BIG. Are you ready to dream BIG? Don’t be the person who views their life from the rear view mirror. If you don’t take a risk you will never feel true freedom.
- Hang out with positive people. Surround yourself with people who encourage and champion your efforts. Positive people are optimistic and always see their glass half FULL.
- Stop comparing. Stop comparing yourself to other people. Low self-esteem stems from feeling inferior. Your personal mission is to be better today than you were yesterday.
- Declutter and stay organized. One of the most important things you can do for yourself is to declutter and get organized. Make lists or purchase an organizer. Do whatever works for you. One word of advice: follow the KISS principle (Keep it Simple, Sincere).
- Don’t be judgmental. Although judgment is a natural instinct, try to catch yourself before you speak. Remember you cannot get your words back.
- Be mindful. To be mindful, is the practice of focusing your attention on the present moment and accepting where you are without judgment. It is currently being examined scientifically as being a key element to your happiness.
- Do your best and forget the rest. You don’t have to be perfect to be great! However, staying consistent and persistent in your pursuit will help you crush your goals.
- Find a new hobby. Meeting others who have the same thing in common will improve your confidence and self-esteem. Increasing your social circle can be a very rewarding from both a personal and business perspective.
- Hold yourself accountable. Be consistent, be prepared and be dependable and focus on your solutions. Take the initiative and go the extra mile to achieve your goals.
- Take Dance Lessons. If you want to add some spice with your partner, get more coordinated or just bust a move, take some lessons and make your debut on the dance floor.
- Spend time outdoors. Take time from the fast-paced, technology lifestyle and step outside to enjoy the scents and colorful array of plants right outside your door.
- Face your fears. Face your fears rather than avoiding them. Whatever it is, action is the only thing that brings courage and nets success.
- Connect with others. Being social and engaging with others is the quickest, most efficient way to rein in stress, improve your confidence and gain clarity.
- Laugh often. Laughter is a powerful remedy for stress, pain, and tension. Nothing works faster to bring your mind and body back into balance than a good laugh.
- Never skip breakfast. When you eat breakfast it helps to maintain your blood sugar level, it improves your concentration, brings clarity and creates more strength and endurance.
- Just Say NO. Trying to do everything is a one-way ticket to serious stress. Be clear about your limits and stop trying to please everyone all the time.
- Change Your Thought Pattern. Fearful thoughts attract fear and positive thoughts attract success. It takes as much energy to think positive as it does to think negative. Instead of expecting the worst expect the BEST.
- Quit waiting for the right time. Quit waiting for things to happen, you need to take action and begin creating. You have endless possibilities and the world is your playground!
- Do Not dwell on scarcity. Learn, think and speak as an abundant person. Focus on giving more of your time, your love and your listening ear.
- Celebrate Your Victories. Rewards are just a simple praise you give yourself to embrace your accomplishments. When you recognize yourself, your enthusiasm and performance increases and it brings personal fulfillment.
- Slow down and be present. When you spend time in the moment to focus on your senses and admire the view, you feel less stress and tense.
- Practice self-care. Do not let your work dictate or define who you are. Master the art of recharging your body to relax and have fun. Everything will get done in due time.
- Focus on positive affirmation. When you practice positive affirmations, you prove you are special, you are enough, you are smart and you are worthy of love.
- Be an active listener. When you are actively listening, you use your own body language and gestures to show you are engaged. You reflect back on what is being said without holding judgement or advice.
Love and Hugs, XO
I am so happy you stopped by to create a Healthier New You!
Right now I am offering a FREE 30 minute “Skyrocket Your Confidence” coaching session.
Imagine creating a life where you overcome insecurities, build a healthy self-esteem level, restore your confidence and ignite your passion.
It’s absolutely Awesome!
✔️ Worry is replaced by optimism
✔️ You have a renewed sense of energy and enthusiasm for life
✔️ You feel motivated about your future
✔️ We will develop a 3 Stage Action Plan
✔️ Uncover hidden challenges that maybe sabotaging your success
✔️ Leave the session with renewed energy to achieve your goals
✔️ Create a Life You Love!
Just email me today and let’s get started!