Life has a funny way of getting in the way, just when you start to believe you are on the road to consistency and stability. We all have days when we need help to get through those difficult moments. Let me share with you 50 Journal Prompts you can have at your fingertips, whenever you find yourself standing in front of that mountain that seems impossible to climb.
A valuable life lesson I’ve learned on my entrepreneurial journey is you’re far better and wiser to take control of your own life and situation by knowing when it’s time to make changes. I began journaling years ago when I was going through a very difficult time in my life. Journaling has been very instrumental in my career and I hope it can assist you as you embark on your journey of healing and self-discovery.
- 5 Ways To Build Your Confidence and Self Esteem
- 5 Inspiring Podcasts For Personal Growth
- 25 Affirmations for Overcoming Obstacles
- 5 Ways To Simplify Your Life
- 10 Simple Ways To Find Happiness and Bring Joy Back Into Your Life
I use these exact Journal Prompts as a Life Coach to encourage my clients to see outside of their obstacles and pursue their life’s ambitious. If you would like a FREE consultation just click HERE and we can get you started uncovering those issues holding you back!
- What is the one thing that scares you? Why?
- What do you want to accomplish this year?
- If you know you would not fail, what would you do?
- What is your favorite memory?
- Write a letter to someone you need to forgive.
- What does your perfect day look like?
- If you could have 3 wishes, what would they be?
- What makes you unique?
- How would you describe yourself?
- What would others say about you when they meet you for the first time.
- What are the top 5 qualities you expect from a best friend?
- What does your dream job look like?
- What do you do to relief stress and anxiety?
- What do you need to do to get closer to your goals?
- What motivates you in your life right now?
- What is out of harmony, and how can you restore it?
- What are your career aspirations?
- How do you spend your free time? Do you exercise?
- What excuses do you use that impact your dreams and goals?
- If you could only do one thing this week, what would you do?
- When was the one moment in your life when you felt most alive?
- What do you waste the most time on?
- What gives you energy?
- When is the last time you felt unconditional love for someone?
- Do you get enough sleep? Why?
- Do you think the way you eat is highly, energy efficient?
- Do you have the energy to reach your goals?
- Who and what drains you?
- What and who inspires you?
- What is your most important value?
- What was great about your life this week?
- What are you grateful for?
- What step could you take today to make the biggest difference in your life?
- At your eulogy, what do you want to be remembered by?
- What self-care practices are you willing to try?
- What is the biggest fear holding you back from achieving your goals?
- What are your top 5 priorities in you life?
- What obstacles have you faced and what did you do to overcome them?
- What 10 things do you love about yourself?
- What actions can you do today to simplify or declutter your life?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years, 10 years, 15 years?
- What do you need more of in your life? Less?
- Write about a challenging situation you went through. What did you learn from it?
- Make a list of 10 things you do incredibly well.
- How do you maintain your spiritual and emotional well-being?
- Describe a situation where you needed to be bold. What happened and how did it affect you?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?
- What was your childhood dream? What happened to that dream and why?
- How have you changed this year? Do you have any regrets?
- What are you really proud of about yourself?
Are you struggling with Believing in YOU?? My Masterclass will help you transform your limited beliefs and believe anything is possible. It’s about changing your mindset and knowing you are responsible for your own life and emotions.
I am so happy you stopped by to create a Healthier New You!
Right now I am offering a FREE 30 minute “Skyrocket Your Confidence“ coaching session.
Imagine creating a life where you overcome insecurities, build a healthy self-esteem level, restore your confidence and ignite your passion.
It’s absolutely Awesome!
✔️ Worry is replaced by optimism
✔️ You have a renewed sense of energy and enthusiasm for life
✔️ You feel motivated about your future
✔️ We will develop a 3 Stage Action Plan
✔️ Uncover hidden challenges that maybe sabotaging your success
✔️ Leave the session with renewed energy to achieve your goals
✔️ Create a Life You Love!
Just email me today and let’s get started!